Report Your Carpet or Upholstery for Illegal Dirtiness!
The Steam Police provides high-quality steam cleaning for carpets and upholstery, water damage restoration, commercial janitorial services, and more. Contact us for a free estimate for all of your professional cleaning needs all over western New York, including Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls and the suburbs surrounding each of these cities. We also serve towns and villages within Niagara, Orleans, Monroe, Wayne, Erie, Genesee, Wyoming, Livingston, Ontario, Yates, and Seneca counties.
We’re Looking for People Just Like You –
Join the Grime Fighters!
Environmental Services Technician
The Steam Police is always looking for honest, hard-working, self-motivated team members! General cleaning duties include but are not limited to vacuuming, dusting, surface disinfecting, and emptying of office trash. Must have own transportation. All cleaning equipment and chemicals provided. Salary starts at $15.00 per hour. Potential for advancement as the company grows!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
We are always looking for honest, hard-working, self-motivated team members! Duties will include (but are not limited to) the cleaning of carpets, tile & grout, and upholstery, using state-of-the-art cleaning equipment. We are a rapidly growing business. Grow with us! $15 per hour starting (increases after 6 months and 1 year based on performance) Potential for even more advancement as the company grows!
Your work hours will range from 20-40+ hours per week. Job duties (including but not limited to)
- Assist the Service Manager in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and/or tile and grout cleaning
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning
- Assist in cleaning when Service Manager is performing other job responsibilities
- Apply protection and deodorizers or agents to carpet and furniture or tile and grout
- Wipe all baseboards
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home
- Clean vehicle at end of each day
- Perform inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck
- Inform customers about and sell retail items such as carpet protector, rotary cleaning tools, etc.
- Uphold all company safety policies
- Assist in backing of van using proper backing procedure
- Uphold all company policies and procedures