Do You Need Steam Cleaning Backup?
Some carpet and upholstery cleaning jobs are just too much for spot-cleaning. For a thorough, deep clean, call The Steam Police for backup. Our Grime Scene Technicians will take care of your toughest cleaning jobs. Call us at 844-STEAM-50 in Rochester for cleaning throughout upstate New York.
Before you replace that stained carpet, consider reviving it with a deep steam clean. Our state-of-the-art, high-pressure, high-heat, truck-mounted system is the key to our signature clean. Don’t worry about extended drying times; we use high-suction vacuums for maximum water extraction, leaving your carpets nearly dry when we’re finished.
State-of-the-art equipment sends high-pressure hot water into your carpet and vacuums it out—along with the dirt
You’ve probably spent plenty of time and money on the perfect furniture. Make it last as long as possible with regular professional cleaning. Over time, your upholstery collects dirt, dander, dust mites, dead skin cells, hair, body oils, and more. Vacuuming can remove surface dirt, but much of the soil is deeply embedded in the fibers, causing a dull appearance and unpleasant odors.
Our Grime Scene Technicians will determine the most effective method for cleaning your upholstery based on the fabric, age, color-fastness, and other factors.
We use environmentally friendly cleaning products with optimal pH, for safe cleaning that lasts.
*Some carpet and upholstery materials and fabric conditions are not conducive to stain removal.
It’s a crime when hardwood floors quickly become dull and dirty. The Steam Police has an intensive cleaning process that can breathe new life into your hardwood, engineered hardwood, or laminate floors. We can even add a urethane maintenance coating or a full dustless re-coat using the latest water-based coatings!
In addition to our carpet and upholstery cleaning services for your offices, The Steam Police will help you deal with water damage! Water damage can occur from flooding, sump pump malfunction, sewer backup, broken pipes, toilet or sink overflows, or other reasons. Our 24/7 emergency response team is certified in water and flood restoration. We use cutting-edge technology to extract excess water and commercial-grade dehumidifiers and fans to ensure that all excess moisture has been removed.
The Steam Police Water and Flood Restoration Promise:
- We will not just show up, set up a few fans, and then leave.
- We will protect any undamaged furnishings or other personal items to the best of our ability.
- We will remove and dispose of any damaged items that cannot be dried.
- We will arrange for off-site specialized drying for documents and books.*
- We will create a drying plan that best suits the environment that we are drying.
- We will contain and control moisture from the affected area in order to protect unaffected areas from high humidity levels.
- We will set a humidity and moisture content goal for the area, furnishings, and flooring and will not leave until we have met that goal.
- We will inspect the progress at least twice daily until the job is complete.
- We will document the process every step of the way.
- We will help you work with your insurance adjuster at your request.
- We will deliver the highest-quality service, paying close attention to detail.
*At customer request for an additional fee.
You have our word.
We offer more than steam cleaning! Do you need cleaning services for your business, restaurant, daycare center, or other commercial endeavors? The Steam Police provides the following services:
- Clean, sanitize, and disinfect all surface areas
- Spot-clean walls and windows
- Dust surfaces
- Dust and damp-mop floors
- Vacuum carpeted areas
- Restock soap and paper products
- Remove trash and recycling
- Custom cleaning services to meet your specific needs
Talk to us!
The Steam Police Are On-Call 24/7!